We are open from 6.30am to 6.30pm Monday to Friday. Before school care operates from 6.30am to 8.30am and after school care from 2.45pm to 6pm.
Fees and the qualification of fees have changed since the introduction of the Child Care Subsidy. Please contact us directly to find out fees and we can also help you with any CCS entitlements you may have.
Payment of Fees
A booking fee of $30.00 is payable when your booking is confirmed. For this your child is provided with an Allies t-shirt and hat which will be named and kept here for his/her use. As we run our fees on a weekly in advance basis, on commencement, you will be paying one week in advance. If we are able to approximate what your weekly fee will be (less Child Care Subsidy) you will only need to pay this reduced amount. Fees are then payable weekly by the Ezidebit Direct Debit payment system.
Due to pressure on places at the centre, families whose direct debit payments are declined for two consecutive weeks without prior and reasonable explanation will, upon warning, lose their place to children on the waiting list.
Our payment terms are by direct debit from your bank account or credit card. (Please note that credit cards incur a small fee.)
Child Care Subsidy(CCS)
The Package includes a new Child Care Subsidy, which replaces the current Child Care Benefit and Child Care Rebate. The Child Care Subsidy will be paid directly to services.
There are also changes to the annual cap which will make child care more affordable for most families.
Three things will determine a family’s level of Child Care Subsidy:
- A family’s annual adjusted taxable income will determine the percentage of subsidy they are eligible for
- An activity test will determine how many hours of subsidised care families can access, up to a maximum of 100 per fortnight, and
- The type of child care service will determine the hourly rate cap.
More information about individual subsidy rates and annual cap changes is available in the New Child Care Package brochure.
Some basic requirements must be satisfied for an individual to be eligible to receive Child Care Subsidy for a child. These include:
- the age of the child (must be 13 or under and not attending secondary school)
- the child meeting immunisation requirements
- the individual, or their partner, meeting the residency requirements.
Please also note that the Childcare Subsidy application must be re-submitted EVERY year.